HP recently launched their new HP PageWide C500 Press, a digital press designed for corrugated printing to provide greater customization and flexibility for customers.
This new press will be the first commercial HP single pass press in Europe, and is considered the most technologically advanced digital press for corrugated applications.
The press delivers consistent offset print quality for a wide range of corrugated applications on both coated and uncoated paper, along with post-print process simplicity and the versatility advantages of food-safe true water-based inks.
- New digital capabilities – Sharp text and barcodes, and smooth tone transitions.
- Accurate dot placement enabled by HP’s innovative Virtual Belt Technology.
- Consistent print quality over time in industrial environments.
- Print at 75 linear m/min at top print quality.
- Corrugated Grip providing smooth production flow with industry-grade boards.
- Accelerate turnaround times – Go from PDF to print in any quantity in just a few minutes.
Now is the time to benefit from consistent offset print quality along with post-print process simplicity and versatility advantages. Get digital flexibility while sustaining mainstream production, and produce shorter jobs digitally while focusing your analog presses on very long runs.