Canon U.S.A., Inc. had announced the new imagePROGRAF large-format 5-Color 24-inch TA-20 and 36-inch TA-30 printers. Developed to benefit entry-level print customers, the TA Series offers high-quality software in a cost-efficient, easy-to-use solution that will enhance workflow and productivity for small businesses and first-time large-format print users.
The multi-purpose imagePROGRAF TA Series is great for posters, technical documents, designs and more. Canon’s high yield TD pigment ink provides users the ability to print on water resistant media for outdoor signage.
The TA Series uses pigment ink that can produce posters that can be used for up to 6 months outdoors. With the ability to print borderless on all paper sizes, these models help eliminate the need for manual cutting. Also, with wireless2 capabilities, users can print from anywhere in the office.
The imagePROGRAF TA Series Main Features and Advantages:
- The PosterArtist Lite software that allows customers to easily design and print professional posters
- The ability to print a 24×36 inch document or poster in as fast as 27 seconds
- The ability to print on water resistant media for outdoor signage
- An air-feeding system that offers end-users high quality, consistent printing
- Consistent printing helping the paper to remain straight to reduce wrinkles and paper jams
- Compact, quiet printers created to fit into small office spaces
- The ability to print borderless on all paper sizes
- Cost-efficient economy print mode
- On-the-fly ink tank technology that gives users the ability to replace ink during printing, helping to reduce the amount of media and ink wasted
For added ease of use the series include instructional videos to help entry-level users maximize their knowledge from the device. Users are able to access these informational videos by scanning the QR code displayed on the printer’s operation panel on their smart phone.